Michael Ignatieff speaks directly to Canadians in a TV special about the Liberal plan to defend health care and strengthen families
“Michael Ignatieff’s Town Hall for Canada” will feature candid interviews with Mr. Ignatieff, and exclusive footage of him on the campaign trail in this election as he brings his message of hope to Canadians.
This half-hour English-language TV special will run on Global and CITY TV across Canada on Sunday afternoon – the same day that 1.7 million French-speaking Canadians will see Mr. Ignatieff on “Tout le monde en parle.”
- Ontario (except Thunder Bay), Montreal, Saskatoon and Regina on Global at 12:00 PM
- Maritimes (covers Moncton, Halifax, Sydney and Charlottetown) on Global at 1:00 PM
- Ontario (covers Toronto, Ottawa, London, Wingham, Kitchener, Kingston and Barrie), Calgary (covers Lethbridge and Medicine Hat) and Edmonton (covers Red Deer and Lloydminster) and Winnipeg on Global, 12:00 Noon and CITY TV at 2:00 PM
- Vancouver on CITY TV at 2:00 PM and on Global at 3:00 PM
- British Columbia (covers Vancouver, Victoria, Prince George, Dawson Creek, Kelowna and Kamloops) on Global at 3:00 PM
Throughout his life, Michael Ignatieff has been a proud voice for Canada at home and on the world stage. In his own words, “Michael Ignatieff’s Town Hall for Canada” will share his message of hope and his commitment to equal opportunity for all Canadians.
“Michael Ignatieff’s Town Hall for Canada” will make the case directly to Canadians why the Liberal Party is the only choice in this election that can protect Canada’s universal public health care system and bring a new level of economic stability to Canadian families through the Liberal Family Pack. The Liberal Family Pack, at the heart of the Liberal Platform, will help families right away with the cost of child care, post-secondary education, family care, saving for retirement and energy-efficient home improvements.