The National Field Program is a key pillar of the Liberal Party of Canada’s engagement and election readiness strategy. At its core, the program is about growing our movement for positive change, by leading conversations and engagement with Canadians. You will be joining the team that empowered over 80,000 people, and facilitated over 4 million conversations with voters during the 2015 campaign.
As a Field Organizer on Justin Trudeau's team, you will be part of a national team, organizing local volunteers to build our movement through conversations with voters and grassroots fundraising.
The success of the National Field Program, and this position, depends on capturing the energy and ideas of organizers in your region. You will help empower and grow the movement that brought real change to Canada and help it deliver another majority mandate in 2019.
- Great personality! You should be energetic, organized, love people, and be comfortable with public speaking.
- Possess a working knowledge of Canadian politics and the values that bring us together as a Party.
- Passionate about raising money for a good cause.
- Good technical skills and the ability to problem solve in the moment.
- Love learning new things and sharing your knowledge with others.
- Your primary responsibility is to organize teams to facilitate fundraising, voter contact and movement building.
- Identifying, motivating, and training local volunteers and volunteer leaders.
- Meeting clear goals to increase the number of Victory Fund donors in each riding.
- Providing training, support, and management for campaigns, local organizers, riding associations, 2019 candidates, and volunteers.
- Regularly hosting in-person and online training sessions and team meetings.
- Assisting local organizers, campaigns, and key volunteers in the planning and management of fundraising, voter contact and movement building activities.
- Assisting in the development, promotion, and sharing of best practice modules.
- Assisting in maintaining the LPC’s online and social media presence.
- Ensuring all voter, fundraising and volunteer engagement data is captured in Liberalist.
- Other duties as required.
- Full - Time
- Travel will be required
- Fast paced, dynamic environment.
The Liberal Party of Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates. The Liberal Party of Canada has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact Sandra Colin at email@example.com if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.